Jan 1, 2012

My New Year's resolutions

Hey, it's 1.1.2012. That's really weird! I can't believe it. Time runs so quickly! But first of all.. I want to wish you all happy, lucky and healthy NEW YEAR!!! ♥
Now I want to talk about my New Year's resolutions. First thing I wanna do this year is stop smoking. I'm not smoking regulary, only on party. But I wanna quit with smoking on party too, because it's not healthy. And that's my another resolution - eat healthy, live healthy, look healthy. I don't know what's more important for me, if loosing weight or all life-style change. Probably the second one, because it's somehow connected. Today I am starting 60 day exercise plan, that's great way how to start being healthy. Another resolution or maybe better I can say wish is to become youtuber. I really love watching videos on youtube by JLovesMac1, Michelle Phan, Bubz beauty or Lilisimply but the cuties and funniest and.. ahh! Simply awesome person on youtube is.. Cutest Galaxy!! This guy is so fashionable, cute and so funny. But that's not what I wanted to talk about. I want to become youtuber. Not really "beautyguru" but just.. I don't know how to describe it. Nevermind. And my last resolution is to become better in school. Now I have to fight with math. But I want to get better in Czech, Economy, Ecology, and a little bit better in English. 
So that's it. I don't want to do it, I will make this things come true! x)

1 comment: