Jan 4, 2012

4 hours of sleep, 44 hours awake. x.x

I CAN'T SLEEP! HELP ME! T___T

It's just 2nd day of school and I am tired, tired and tired. I am learning all this stupid things. I hate that school so much, I just don't get why I've go there! x/ 

This is just simple report from last days. My mum is in hospital, but I think she will go home at Friday or Saturday. Please!! I can't stand it home only with dad. He's always pissed off and don't talk with us... And I've started the 60day exercising. I am excited, but my belly hurts! xD Whii tomorrow is weigh-in day so I hope it works! And I've got "new" mobile. The old one is broken.. Whuu I want it back! My lovely phone with Emma Watson as wallpaper. Here I can't have any wallpaper. T.T And I don't know how to work with it. xD 

Aaaaand, I've cutted my hair again! Okay, again... it's 4 months since my last cutting, but nevermind. It looks so much healthier and shinier! 
And I'll tell you a little secret. I am planning to do my first youtube video this weekend!

Good luck and much love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment