Dec 25, 2011

This is what I get for Christmas

So it's day after Christmas Eve and I am happy, even if I am really ill (I'll definitely kill one od my classmates, she infected more than half of our class x.x). But..! I'm gonna show you my presents! I was so surprised when I saw some of them.. Okay, most of them, I knew only about one present.. But let's started!

 This is some of my presents - black overknees, black tights, some jewelery, C-Thru perfume and shower gel, Gift certificate - my parents subscribe me ELLE and... Haruki Murakami's 1Q84 Book one, Book two and Book three ^^

 This is my new love - I've already red 15 pages! :D (I can't sleep so I read in the night)

 
My C-Thru. Well, I don't know how it smells. I need to wait.. :)

 My mum-handmade jewelery! I love it, it's so elegant and.. I simply love it.
 Some pens - I don't have any! But these are really cute, especially the pink one! :D But that green one is beautiful too... and the black one is classic!

 And this is what I get from my classmates. Telephone necklace & Cameo ring from Ivette. British flag pierce from TeGie. 

But this isn't all, I think. I will update it later, because we are going to visit my grandparents in the afternoon. Hope it'll be some jewelery or things like that. Another book "How to get on well with parents" od "Make your own soap".. No, pleasee! xD Wish me luck.

2 comments: